Soft Tissue Management for Vertical Augmentation - module 5
Lecturer: Dr Marius Steigmann will come at the invitation of Dr Adam Pióro
Date: 14th-15th January 2022
Place: PURO Hotel Danzig Old Town - 26 Stągiewna Street, 80-750 Danzig
Price of two-day practical workshop:
early registration up to October 14th, 2021 - 8600 PLN
registration from October 15th, 2021 - 9600 PLN
Language course: Course will be not translated into polish.
- Anatomical implications for vertical augmentation
- Grafting materials
- Soft tissue management for vertical augmentation In the mandible – thick biotype vs. thin biotype
- Buccal flap management &lingual flap manipulation For small and high volume augmentation
- Soft tissue management for vertical augmentation In the posterior maxilla
- Soft tissue management for vertical augmentation aesthetic zone
- Grafting materials for the maxilla
- Incision Flap design for Vertical augmentation in the aesthetic zone
- Suturing techniques for vertical augmentation dependent on the location
- Incision flap designe & suture for vertical augmentation –mandible: incision &Buccal flap management-Lingual flap management
- Suturing techniques –tension suture /reposition suture
- Incision flap design flap preparation & suture for vertical augmentation in frontal maxilla
Participants will exercise on pig jaws vertical augmentation for the anterior maxilla and posteriori mandible Hands on pig jaws
Module 1 – Soft Tissue Management for Bone Augmentation
Module 2 – Soft Tissue Management for the Aesthetic Zone
Module 3+4 - Soft Tissue Management Prosthetic Soft Tissue
Development + Complications and Full Arch Restoration
Module 5 - Soft Tissue Management for Vertical Augmentation
To register you must fill out the application form and pay the fee for the course – only payment guarantees you a place on the course.
IBAN PL26 1140 2004 0000 3702 7407 6253
SWIFT : BREXPLPWMBK
Pracownia Pozytywnych Zmian
ul. Myśliwska 13
If you notify us of your desire to cancel by 14th Decembert 2021 we will refund you the full amount minus PLN 200 plus Vat. After this time, no cancellations will be accepted.
Vat invoices are drawn up on the basis of paid amount.