Consumer agreement termination statement in a PDF format can be viewed here
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE SALE OF TRAINING, COURSE AND CONFERENCE PLACES VIA orbidenti.pl
The Website is owned:
OrbiDenti sp.z o.o., the Generała Sowińskiego Street No. 15/62, 40-018 Katowice, Poland, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register maintained by the District Court Katowice in Katowice VIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under entry no. KRS 0000642639, tax identification number (NIP):954-27-68-156, statistical number (REGON): 365159858, share capital of PLN 140,000 paid up in full.
OFFICE: 41-709 Ruda Śląska, pl. Jana Pawła II 3/9, contact: email@example.com
1. “Terms and Conditions” – rules governing the use of the Website at www.orbidenti.com or www.orbidenti.pl(WEBSITE) and via dedicated mobile applications (MOBILE APPLICATIONS).
2. “Website” – Operator’s Website available at: orbidenti.com and orbidenti.pl.
3. “Operator”– Orbi Denti spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością, the Gen. Sowińskiego Street No. 15/62, 40-018 Katowice, Poland, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register maintained by the District Court Katowice-Wschód in Katowice VIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under entry no. KRS: 0000642639, tax identification number (NIP): 954-27-68-156. The Operator acts as an agent in selling the Event for the benefit of the Organizer.
4. “Organizer” – person or entity organizing the Event. Each Event on the Website is assigned to its Organizer.
5. “Event” – scientific course, conference or training organized by the Organizer the participation in which is sold via the Website.
6. “Payment” – a payment for participation in a selected Event via Dotpay.
7. “Booking” – a request to reserve the places at the Event specified by the User.
8. “User” – each person visiting or using the Website to find out about its content or to buy their participation in the Event via a browser or Mobile Applications.
9. “Participant”– a person taking part in the Event.
10. “User Account” – a Panel seen only by the User after they have logged in. It contains information about personal data, provides the User with an ability to rectify it and records all Events attended by the User.
11. “Organizer Account”- a Panel seen only by the Organizer after they have logged in. It provides the Organizer with an ability to manage their Events and is available after the agreement has been concluded with the Operator.
12. “Maintenance Technician”– an entity supervising the Website’s technical operation obliged to provide services to the Operator under a service agreement.
1. These Terms and Conditions set out the rules for using the Website, including the purchase of Users’ participation in the Event via the Website. It is also used by Organizers to sell the Events via the Website.
2. The participation agreement is entered into via the Website between the User and the Organizer. The Operator is not liable for the Organizer’s failure to perform the agreement or the quality of services provided by the Organizer.
3. The offer is available to the User via the Website free of charge. In particular, the User can browse the Organizers’ offers and the Website’s content free of charge.
4. Each User wishing to buy their participation via the Website accepts the obligation to read these Terms and Conditions upon registration by making the statement according to which they have read and accepted these Terms and Conditions and giving their consent to the processing of personal data and the issue of electronic invoices. The statement is made and the consent is given by ticking the appropriate boxes.
5. No User can participate in the Event if they refuse to accept these Terms and Conditions.
6. The dates specified in the Terms and Conditions commence on the calendar day immediately following the date of an event.
1. Technical requirements necessary to use the Website:
a) Internet connection;
b) Web browser: Internet Explorer 9 or newer or Mozilla Firefox 44 or newer or Google Chrome 59 or newer;
c) Operating system: Windows: 7, 8 or 10 or Mac OS X ,Vista or Linux; and
REGISTRATION AND ORDERS
1. In order to buy participation in the Event, the User is obliged to:
a) Register on the Website by completing the registration form;
b) Make statements regarding the acceptance of the Terms and Conditions and the processing of the personal data provided by the User;
c) Place an order by completing the order form on the Website; and
d) Pay for participation in the Event.
2. The data necessary to perform the agreement (i.e. first name, last name, company name, address, tax identification number, e-mail address, mobile phone number, professional title or available discounts) is entered by the User in the registration form. The provision of other data is not mandatory but it makes the communication between the Website or the Organizer and the User easier.
3. The data provided by the User in the registration form must be true.
4. The User gives their consent to the gathering, processing and use of the data by the Operator and the Organizer within the scope necessary to perform the agreement by the Organizer by ticking the appropriate separate boxes in the registration form.
5. An order is placed by completing the following activities on the Website subpages:
a) Selection of the Event;
b) Provision of the User’s personal data and/or participants’ first and last names;
c) Provision of the data necessary to issue a VAT invoice (company name, address, tax identification number);
d) Choosing the payment method from the list available on the Website (advance payment, full payment, instalments); and
6. Placing an order by clicking the “SIGN IN” icon.
7. The Organizer can freely decide when the sale of the Event via the Website should start and end.
8. A confirmation e-mail will be sent to the User, who has placed an order, to the address specified upon the placement. A confirmation will be sent within 5 minutes of the order receipt by the Operator. A pro forma invoice specifying the Event will be attached to the confirmation e-mail.
9. The User must not provide any unlawful content.
10. The User must have participants’ consents to giving their first and last names to the Operator.
Upon the acceptance of an order, the User’s participation in the Event is booked for 3 days. If the payment is not made within 3 days (according to the terms of participation in the Event), a booking is cancelled.
1. The participation in the Event is effectively purchased after the payment has been made in the amount specified by the Organizer.
2. The payment for participation in the Event is made via the Payment Page the User is redirected to immediately after an order has been placed.
3. Payments are operated by the Dotpay platform. Payments can be made with debit cards or e-transfers. https:/3www.dotpay.pl/dokumenty-formalne/
4. Payment for one order can be made in full or, if allowed under the terms specified by the Organizer, in instalments.
5. Payments should be made separately for each pro forma invoice.
6. If the payment is not made within 3 of the order of the Event, the User is removed from the Event list (the order is cancelled) .
7. The entire price for participation in the Event must be paid not later than 30 days before the beginning of the Event.
8. The Organizer may refuse participation in the Event if the entire price is not paid by the date specified in section 7 above .
a) The price for participation in the Event and, in particular, the amount of discounts offered by the Organizer and the availability of places depend on the date of payment.
9. Transfers can only be made in PLN.
10. If the payment is made in any other currency and a conversion fee and other fees are charged, the User must make sure that the full amount is credited to the Operator’s bank account.
11. The Operator charges a service fee for each order placed using the Website and payment made by the User via the DotPay platform.
12. The additional fee of 1.28% of the amount paid by the User will be displayed after an order has been confirmed and DotPay has been selected.
13. After the payment has been made, the User will promptly receive:
a) VAT invoice issued by the Event Organizer and attached to an e-mail sent to confirm the payment;
b) VAT invoice issued by the Operator and attached to an e-mail sent to confirm the payment of a fee charged by DotPay.
c) No invoice will be issued by the Operator and no service fee will be charged if the User transfers the amount directly to the Organizer’s bank account without using the DotPay platform.
14. If no order has been placed and the payment is made to the bank account specified on the Website (bank account of Orbi Denti), no agreement with the Organizer is concluded and no participation in the Event is booked or guaranteed.
OTHER OBLIGATIONS OF THE USER
1. In order to take part in the Event, the User or participants appointed by the User must register with the Event reception and provide, pursuant to the Organizer’s terms and conditions, their first and last name. An employee of the Organizer will verify a participant’s name and their payment for the Event.
2. An entry ticket is valid from the moment of the User’s receipt of a VAT invoice evidencing the payment until the end of the Event. The User cannot participate in any event other than specified in the VAT invoice (for instance, the same event held on a different date).
EVENT CANCELLATION, RESIGNATION AND REFUND
1. The Organizer can cancel/change the date of the Event at any time before the Event begins.
2. If the Organizer cancels or changes the date of the Event, the Organizer will promptly inform the Users thereof by sending an e-mail to the address specified in the Order.
3. The User is entitled to a refund of the entire amount paid for their participation in the Event if the Event is cancelled by the Organizer. If the date of the Event is changed, the User is entitled to a refund of the entire amount paid for their participation in the Event provided that they report it to the Organizer within 30 days of receiving an e-mail. After this date, PLN 200 plus VAT will be deducted by the Organizer from the amount repaid to the User. The amount will be repaid within 14 days after the User has sent a hand-written corrective invoice by ordinary mail to the Organizer’s address.
4. The User may resign from their participation in the Event not later than 30 days before the date of the Event by sending an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. In such a case, the User is repaid the entire amount less PLN 200 plus VAT deducted by the Organizer. After this date, no resignation will be accepted.
5. The amount will be repaid within 14 days after the resignation has been received and the User has sent a hand-written corrective invoice by ordinary mail to the Organizer’s address.
6. The amount will be transferred by the Organizer from the Organizer’s bank account without using the Website.
7. The User is not entitled to any refund of the amount paid for their participation in the Event if:
a) The User does not participate in the Event and has not reported their resignation; or
b) The User has reported their resignation after the deadline.
8. If there is a reason to refuse a refund, the Organizer will inform the User thereof immediately but not later than within 30 days from resignation or a request for the refund. The User will be informed by an e-mail sent to the User’s address specified upon registration and the e-mail will contain reasons for the refusal.
1. Any questions, comments or complaints concerning the operation of the Website or the sale of participation in the Events via the Website should be sent by e-mail at email@example.com.
2. Only Users have the right to make complaints.
3. Complaints should be sent within 14 days after the User has become aware of any situation or event originating the complaint. A complaint is received on the date it is sent to the Operator’s address. No complaint sent after this date will be investigated.
4. Complaints should contain the User’s first name, last name, precise address as well as thorough description of and reasons for a complaint.
5. Complaints will be investigated within 14 (fourteen) days of receipt.
6. The User will be informed about the Operator’s decision in a notice sent within the 14-day period.
7. Complaints about services provided by the Organizer will be investigated according to the same procedure and a response given by the Website will be a response given by the Organizer.
CONSUMER PARTICIPATION IN THE EVENT
1. A consumer is an individual who buys a service via the Website and the transaction is unrelated to their business or professional activity.
2. A consumer informs the Operator about the purchase by ticking the appropriate box in the order form.
3. All provisions of the Terms and Condition, including any changes arising from the following provisions, will apply to a consumer.
4. A consumer may terminate the purchase agreement for convenience without having to cover any costs within 14 days of the date of the agreement using the termination form downloaded from the Website, tab ....
5. In order to keep the 14-day deadline, a consumer may send an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org before the expiry thereof.
6. The Website will promptly confirm – also by e-mail – the receipt of the termination notice.
7. After the said 14-day period or if the Event has been held before this date, a consumer will not be able to terminate the agreement on favourable terms and will be subject to resignation rules applicable to all Website Users.
8. If the agreement is terminated, the amount paid by a consumer is repaid. The amount is transferred within 14 days to the bank account specified in the termination notice or the bank account from which the payment was made.
9. By registering, a consumer accepts the Terms and Conditions and the receipt of any information required according to the law and sent by e-mail to the address specified by a consumer.
10. A consumer has the right to settle any disputes out of court. In order to settle a dispute amicably, a consumer may also submit a complaint via ODR (Online Dispute Resolution) platform available at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
11. The Operator informs about:
a) Digital content functionality and technical protection measures;
b) Digital content interoperability with hardware and software of which an entrepreneur knows or should be aware.
PERSONAL DATA AND USER ACCOUNT DELETION
1. Personal data provided by the Users is controlled by OrbiDenti sp. z o.o. Personal data will be processed for the purposes and within the scope necessary for the provision of services by or via the Website, especially for the purpose of buying participation in the Event.
2. The provision of personal data by the User is voluntary but necessary to buy participation in the Event. The Users providing their personal data have the right to access and rectify the data.
3. The User’s data is not deleted after the Event. The entire history of the Events attended by the User and invoices issued for the Events is recorded in the User Account. The Operator enables the review of history of the User’s Account after they have logged in.
4. The User may demand that their data is removed if it is no longer necessary to perform the signed and completed agreements and the Operator is no longer obliged under applicable laws to store it. If the User demands that their data is deleted, the User also demands that they become unsubscribed from the Website.
5. The User’s personal data is also submitted to the relevant Organizer, institution/company commissioning the event or lecturer for them to provide the service relating to participation in the Event organized by the Organizer. Personal data is gathered and stored by the Organizer, institution/company commissioning the event or lecturer on the same rules as set out in the Terms and Conditions.
6. If the User refuses to provide necessary data, the Operator may refuse to provide services to the User.
7. The Operator may submit personal data or make it available to third parties if the submission is:
a) Approved of by the User;
b) Required under applicable laws;
c) Necessary to register for the event.
8. The User may delete their User account by clicking on “Delete your account.” The following information will be displayed: “Deleting your account is an irreversible process” and “Provide your password to confirm the deletion.”
9. Upon the deletion, the User:
a) Is logged out from the Website;
a) Loses their login;
b) Loses their password;
c) Loses their right to place new orders;
d) Does not delete their personal data automatically;
e) Must re-register on the Website to place new orders.
8. The Operator makes all efforts to protect the submitted personal data against unauthorised use or unauthorised access by third parties.
1. All content contained at www.orbidenti.pl and orbidenti.com is copyrighted and owned by Orbi Denti spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością, the Gen. Sowińskiego Street No. 15/62, 40-018 Katowice, Poland, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register maintained by the District Court Katowice in Katowice VIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under entry no. KRS:0000642639, tax identification number (NIP): 954-27-68-156. Any person violating this provision will be fully liable for any damage caused to the Operator as a result of the use of the Website’s content without the Operator’s consent.
2. Any use of any content of the Website without the Operator’s express written consent is violation of the Operator’s copyright and results in civil and criminal liability.
1. In order to obtain an access to the Organizer’s Account, a detailed agency agreement must be entered into with the Operator.
2. The Organizer manages the Organizer’s Events.
3. The Operator is not liable for any content published by the Organizer in connection with the Organizer’s Event and managed through the Organizer’s Account.
4. The cooperation agreement sets out the rules of cooperation of the Operator and the Organizer.
The following cookies policy template is protected by the copyright vested in IAB Polska, information source: http://wszystkoociasteczkach.pl/.
1. No information is collected by the Website automatically, except for the information contained in cookies.
2. Cookies are computer data, especially text files, stored on the Website’s terminal device. Cookies typically contain the name of the domain from which the cookie has come, the lifetime of the cookie and a unique number.
3. The entity that places cookies in the User’s terminal device and obtains access to them is the Website’s operator, i.e. OrbuDenti sp. z o.o. with registered office in Katowice, Gen. Sowińskiego 15/62, 40-018 Katowice, Poland.
4. Cookies are used to:
a) Customize the content of the Website to the User’s preferences and optimize the use of websites; in particular these files allow the identification of the User’s device and properly display the website tailored to their individual needs;
b) Produce statistics that help understand how the Website Users benefit from websites as a result of which their structure and content is improved;
c) Maintain the User’s session (after they have logged in) so that the User can navigate between subpages without having to log in and provide password;
5. The Website uses both “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies. “Session” cookies are temporary files which are stored in the User’s terminal device until they log out, leave the site or close a browser. “Persistent” cookies are stored in the User’s terminal device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
6. The cookies used on the Website fall into the following categories:
a) Necessary cookies – these cookies enable the use of services available on the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the Website;
b) Cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication on the Website;
c) Performance cookies – these cookies collect information about how visitors use the Website;
d) Functionality cookies – these cookies enable the website to “remember” settings selected by the User and personalize the User's interface, e.g. in terms of the language or region of the User's origin, font size, website appearance, etc.;
e) Advertising cookies – these cookies are used to deliver adverts relevant to the Users and their interests.
7. In many cases, the software used for browsing websites (web browser) by default allows the storage of cookies on the User's terminal device. Website Users can change cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform about them every time they are placed on the Website User's device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
9. Cookies placed on the Website User's terminal device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
10. The Website uses Google Analytics. More information is available at: https://www.google.com/intl/pl_ALL/analytics/learn/privacy.html
1. The Operator undertakes to correct factual and/or technical errors on the Website as soon as possible.
2. The Operator undertakes to make any effort to provide an uninterrupted service. However, the Operator is not liable for the User’s or the Organizer’s temporary inability to use the Website due to:
a) Updates and improvements to orbidenti.com and maintenance services;
b) Force majeure;
c) Actions or omissions of third parties;
d) Equipment breakdown even if the breakdown results in a loss of data;
e) Improper use of the Website, illegal use of information authorising the User’s access to the Account by third parties or unauthorised interference of other Users.
3. The Operator is not liable for the User’s failure to provide a correct e-mail address as a result of which no pro forma or VAT invoice is sent.
4. The Operator is not liable for the operation of the Internet used by the Users to make orders and receive invoices. The Operator is not liable for messages, confirmations or other data lost in the Internet, individual computer settings and configurations or interruptions in the provision of services by the Internet access providers.
5. These Terms and Conditions are available to the Users in the Operator’s premises and can be downloaded from www.orbidenti.com.
6. The Operator states that these Terms and Conditions may change. If these Terms and Conditions change, the Operator is obliged to inform about it on the Website at least 2 days in advance. The User unconditionally accepts this form of notice. The date on which a new version of these Terms and Conditions is published on the Website is the date of changes to the Terms and Conditions. Changes are binding on the Users and the Organizers after they have been made.
7. The Operator reserves the right to:
a) Decide about the Website content and make changes to the Website without having to inform the Users about the Operator’s intentions;
b) Temporarily suspend the Website operation as well as the ability to buy all or certain Events via the Website.
8. The Operator is not liable for any damage arising from improper operation of the Website or the Website temporary unavailability.
9. Any questions or doubts should be sent at: ...
10. The Website operates according to the Polish law. The Polish law applies to the agreements entered into via the Website.
11. Any disputes arising from the Website operation and the agreements entered into via the Website should be settled amicably or by the competent court having jurisdiction over the registered office of the Operator.